Sunday 9 June 2013

New Catalogue Sneak Peeks #4

Hi there, back again with more to share today
 
I have two cards to show using the same products, one with a masculine feel and one more feminine.

I have used Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for the bases and patterned paper from 'Soho Subway' paper pack.  The sentiments for both cards are from the 'Label Love' stamp set, using the coordinating punch and are stamped in Pistachio Pudding ink.


To embellish the cards I have used This and That washi tape and handmade clay buttons and flowers.  These were made using a great new product 'Simply Pressed Clay' and 'Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds'.  I experimented with the clay colouring it before use with Pistachio Pudding ink from a reinker when I made the blossoms and colouring after dry for the buttons.  Both ways seems to give a good effect but I will be experimenting more. 


The clay is airdry and very light so great for cards.  It is great to be able to make this type of embellishment in any colour needed for a project, I just need a bit of practise so my buttons end up round like buttons should be ;)

Thanks for visiting

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment