Monday 18 March 2013

Blossom Bunch from the Blossom Punch

 Hello Everyone

I was lucky to get a bit of craft time this morning and this is what I made.

I saw a similar thing on pintrest but it was smaller and was to hang, I wanted mine to look more like a bucket of spring flowers.

I used a polystyrene ball (bought from hobycraft for speed) and superglued this into the metal bucket.  I punched lots of flowers and pinned them to the ball filling any small gaps with the 'leaves' and small lengths of ribbon. Finished it off by decorating the bucket with two ribbons.


Products Used:

Stampin Up Blossom punch
Stampin Up Cardstock in Lucky Limeade
Stampin Up Papers from First Edition and Tea for Two
Stampin Up Ribbon Taffeta in So Saffon
Stampin Up Ribbon Crossgrain Stitched in Daffodil Delight
lots of pins

I hope you are enjoying my projects 

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment